Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Obama Ad : "His Choice"


The Honest Politician Analysis :
This ad from Obama focuses on how John McCain has very limited understanding of the economy and his choice of Sarah Palin. This ad starts with quotes from John McCain saying "the issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should", "I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics that I do about the military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated." and "I might have to rely on a vice president that I select for expertise on economic issues." After the quotes from McCain, it shows a brief clip of Sarah Palin 'winking' during her debate and a final quote from the Obama campaign advising that on November 4th, you get to make your choice. In my opinion this is a very effective ad, as it paints a perfect picture of what the presidency will be like if we have John McCain who has limited economic and foreign policy experience(especially during a time of a financial crisis) and then you have Sarah Palin with "no experience" as his VP. God forbid if something happens to John McCain, and Sarah Palin is sworn in - especially after watching the Katie Couric interviews....Very Scary.

No comments: